Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
We promise you
What information is collected and how is it used?
Information category collected
In order to provide you with our services, we will ask you to provide the personal information necessary to provide services to you. If you do not provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We will only collect information that is required for the services you choose, for specific, explicit and legal purposes, and will not process further information in a manner that is inconsistent with these purposes. Depending on the service you choose, we may collect one or more of the following information (whether or not it is personal):
- Information you provide to us or uploaded (including your contact details): We collect some of the personal information necessary for the service based on the service you choose. For example, if you place an order with ADO, you may be provided with your name, contact information, email address, shipping address, order information, invoice information, etc.
- Information we specify that is relevant to you: We may use Aodishiaccounts and service tokens to identify different users.
- Order record information: If you use ADO purchase goods, we may collect information about the goods or services you use to purchase them. For example, merchandise purchase records, after-sales service records, payment records, customer service voice call records, online session records, user evaluation records, and the like.
- Device or SIM related information: Information related to your device. For example, IMEI number, carrier information, software version information.
- Application information: Mobile IP, DNS, gateway, CDN and application information required to download speed.
Other information: When you use some features, we will collect some of your information after obtaining your consent. For example, when you evaluate products or communicate with customer service, we will collect your photo album information, you are setting reminder function. We collect your calendar information, and in order to improve the security of your use of our services, we collect your location to complete risk control verification. Refusal to provide such information will only make it impossible for you to use certain features, unless it is required to be collected in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, without prejudice to your normal use of other features of Audi.
We may also collect other types of information that are not directly or indirectly related to individuals and that are clustered, anonymous, or unrecognized. For example, we automatically collect log information about your page opening, closing, click behavior, first access date, etc. The purpose of collecting this information is to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected depends on how you use, join or participate in our products and/or services.
How will this personal information be used?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving, developing our products and/or services provided to you, including after-sales service and customer support, as well as services provided through equipment or websites.
- Handle your devices, services, or query requests (such as updates, customer advisory support, information about our events, notifications, etc.).
- Conduct relevant promotional activities, such as providing promotional and promotional materials and updates. For more information on promotions and promotions, please see the Direct Promotion section below.
- Allows you to post comments (anonymous) on public forums.
- Analyze and develop statistical information related to the use of our products or services to better improve our products or services.
- Store and maintain information about you that we use to conduct business or fulfill legal obligations.
For more information on how we use your information, which may include personal information, here are more details:
- Process your purchase order. Information related to e-commerce orders can be used to process purchase orders and related after-sales services, including customer support and reshipment. In addition, the order number will be used to cross-check the delivery partner's order and the actual delivery of the package. Recipient information, including name, address, phone number, and postal code, will be used for shipping. The email address is used to send package tracking information to the user. The list of purchased items is used to print the invoice and enables the customer to determine the items in the package.
- Show and recommend goods or services for you. In order to improve our products or services, and provide you with personalized information search and transaction services, we will extract your browsing, search preferences and other features based on your browsing and search history, device information, order information, based on feature tags. Indirect crowd portraits and display and push information. If you do not want to accept commercials that we send to you, you can cancel them at any time through the product unsubscribe feature.
- Risk prevention. In order to improve the security of your use of our services, protect the security of your personal information, and prevent malicious billing, we will use your IMEI number, carrier information, and geographic location information. If you do not agree to provide the above information, you may not be able to complete the risk control verification.
- Send a notification. We may use your personal information to send important notices, such as notices about orders and our terms, conditions, and policy changes.
We may use your name, phone number, email address, Otis account number, IMEI number to provide you with products and services related to products and services of Otis and its partners (network, mobile applications and cloud products and services). data. In order to provide a better user experience, we will recommend these products, services and activities based on your device information, ADO account information, browsing and search history, order information, etc. We strictly abide by the laws of data protection in your location and require independent and explicit consent, so we will only use your personal information when you obtain your consent or if you express your disapproval. You have the right to terminate personal data that we use to plan for direct promotion. If you no longer wish to receive certain categories of emails, you can unsubscribe from the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message. We will not pass your personal information to our business partners for direct promotion.
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Otis, except in the following cases:1. Share under prior authorization: obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
2. Sharing in accordance with the law: Share your personal information externally in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
4. Sharing with third parties such as partners: When you purchase goods or services in Aodishi, we may share your order information, account information, and equipment with third parties such as partners to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. Information and location information. For example, when you purchase a product at Aodishi, we must share your personal information with the logistics service provider to arrange delivery or arrange for a partner to provide the service. However, we share your personal information only for legitimate, legitimate, necessary, specific, and specific purposes, and will only share the personal information necessary to provide the service. Our partner third party service providers do not have the right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include the following types:
- The supplier of goods or services. We may share your personal information with suppliers, service providers and other partners who support our business, including supplying or providing technical infrastructure services, providing customer service, logistics and distribution services, payment services, Data processing, etc. The purpose of sharing your personal information is to enable the core shopping functions of our products and/or services. For example, we must share your order number and order amount with a third party payment institution to enable them to confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment. Wait.
- Third party merchants. In order to fulfill your need to purchase goods or services from third-party merchants and to enable them to complete subsequent after-sales services, we must share your order information and the necessary information related to the transaction to third-party merchants.
- Partners who entrust us to promote. We may provide promotional services to other users who use our products and/or services on behalf of other businesses. However, we will only provide these partners with information on the coverage and effectiveness of the promotion, without providing your personally identifiable information, or we may aggregate this information so that it does not identify you personally. For example, we may provide partners with statistical information that does not identify individuals to help them understand their audience or customers.
We will retain personal information if necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting information, or to comply with applicable legal requirements or permission.
We will no longer retain individuals as long as we can reasonably infer that retaining personal information does not achieve the purpose of collecting personal information.
Information may eliminate the way that personal information is associated with a particular individual.