We want you to use and love your new helmet.
If your ADO branded helmet is damaged from a cycling accident, ADO will offer a replacement helmet if the accident and claim is made within the first year of purchase.
ADO will aim to provide a free helmet, which is either like for like or the latest equivalent model. Should neither be available ADO will provide store credit to the value of your original ADO branded helmet purchase.
In order to request a crash replacement helmet, please follow these 5 easy steps;
- Take your damaged helmet, along with your proof of purchase and evidence of the cycling accident to your local ADO retailer. Evidence can include images of the accident, any police incident reports and anything else that may be relevant - a damaged helmet on it's own shall not be sufficient evidence.
- Discuss the accident with the retailer, following which the retailer will decide if a claim should be made to ADO.
- The retailer sends your claim to ADO and if ADO is satisfied with your claim you may request a replacement helmet.
- Choose a new replacement helmet of the same value offered by your retailer in store, or ask your retailer to place an order with ADO. Should a lesser helmet be chosen no refund shall be offered for the monetary difference.
- Put on your new helmet and go ride.
Simple as that.
Terms & Conditions
This policy does not affect any of your statutory rights.
Claims are limited to only ADO branded helmets sold to a buyer in the DE or Ireland either at a ADO store, ADO website or via a retailer approved by ADO. Each claim sent to ADO via your local ADO, retailer will be considered on the merits of the information and documentation provided. ADO aims to respond to all claims within 7 working days. Any rejected claims will be issued with a refusal letter by ADO with the reason for rejection. ADO may reject claims it believes are not genuine or which fall outside the first year of purchase. ADO’s decision as to whether the policy has been satisfied is final. All communication regarding the claim shall be between ADO and the retailer; the retailer shall communicate ADO’s decision to you directly.
Should a crash replacement helmet be issued in accordance with this policy, the replacement helmet shall be covered under the crash replacement helmet policy only for the remaining period of the original 12 months that covered the damaged helmet.