A Dece Oasis
ADO stands for A Dece Oasis, meaning Oasis in the Desert,which is inspired by Crescent Lake - a diamond on the Silk Road and a bridge linking the East and the West. It has been flowing for thousands of years in the desert. People had a huge challenge when crossing the desert and Crescent Lake empowered them with hope and energy to overcome the challenge.
Founder and CEO:
As the founder and CEO of ADO, Mr. Sen leads product design and development, engineering and global supply chain of electric bikes, scooters and accessories. Mr. Sen is a fanatical pursuer of technological innovation and a very creative inventor. He loves new things and has always
created "possibility" from "impossible". He has 16 years of technology management before he founded ADO. He is a true inventor and innovator, holding 5 patented inventions. He is a peace-loving, warm and optimistic person, which adds to the brand's symbolism.
Improving the urban commuting experience:
Mr. Sen used to travel to more than 50 cities. He talked to his local partners and found that people like to commute by bicycles but the roads were rugged and rough. He started to reflect on how he could change the urban commuting experience. Thus, the creation of the ADO stems from his strong determination to improve the urban commuting experience. He perceives that "40KM short-distance electric" green and healthy commuting has become a trend.In 2020, he continued to study on pain points such as "existing products cannot meet the needs of comfortable travel on all road conditions", and decided to choose electric commuting as his entrepreneurial direction, and ADO was born.
Be a solid commuter partner in urban life.
Our mission is to provide people around the world with extraordinary riding experiences during daily commuting by creating electric bikes, electric scooters, and accessories.Our user-friendly mindset and practice, world- class materials and functional technology are what make us different. ADO supports our users with ultimate performance possibilities in everyday life.
1.Be a solid commuter partner in urban life to provide people around the world with extraordinary riding experiences during daily commuting by creating electric bikes, electric scooters, and accessories.
Our user-friendly mindset and practice, world-class materials and functional technology are what make us different. ADO supports our users with ultimate performance possibilities in everyday life.
2. Unlock possibilities for life
We always stay close to our users and partners to know what they are passionate about, how they live their lives and support them to better achieve their goals. Our vision is to enable users to better release their life potential by creating an electric cycling community full of love and
Brand Core Competitiveness：
Service: ADO brand promises to provide consumers with localized "worry-free" technology and after-sales service, including:
A. Local European maintenance service, including free replacement service for a new ebike when maintenance is not available (in case of product quality problems);
1.Ten-year warranty: frame
2.One year warranty:
2.1 Structural parts-front fork, seat tube, handlebar, aheadset stem, brake handle, brake lever, sprocket crank,chain wheel, thumb shifter, derailleur ；
2.2 Electrical components-charger, batterie, motor, controller, instrument, booster, USB charger, acceleration handle, 2in1 switch, head light；
If there is a problem with the product during the above-mentioned warranty period, it will be replaced for free if it cannot be repaired.
B. Local European service for the supply of spare parts (free of charge if it is a product problem);
C. Real-time online technical information available ;
D. Real-time online technical advice and operational guidance;
E. Fast dispatch from local European warehouses.
ADO's electric bicycles, positioned as urban off-road, can meet the needs of consumers living within the radius of all road conditions:
1. Off-road power drive, provides excellent obstacle crossing ability, can easily cross different road conditions;
2. Full body shock absorption system provides consumers with comfortable experience when crossing different road conditions;
3. Automobil-level battery and energy recovery system design to provide consumers with excellent cycling distance;
4. Shimano transmission system, adopted to provide consumers with easy cycling experience;
5. USB charging/gravity handle designs, convenient for consumers to use.
Main Usage Scenarios：
1. 18 - 55 years old, 60% male and 40% female, with a growing trend towards youth and approval of green commuting.
2. Consumers who often need to travel for short distances in their daily lives.
3. ADO products are suitable for all scenes of daily life, such as commuting, outing, and so on;
4. Travel within 40KM, including commuting, etc.;
5. Short-distance trips in the suburbs can be placed in a car or public transportation.
EU After sales server Team：
1. One technical service centre (Germany) and three maintenance centres (Germany/UK/Poland) in Europe;
2. Technical service centre has been built according to the highest German standards. It set up in the industrial area of Broussard, Germany, with a self-built warehouse of 3,000 square metres and an office of 400 square metres..
3. Technical service centre, headed by Henry Chen, a graduate of Uni Karlsruhe, and Mr. Du, former professor of the Microelectronics Institute of Xi'an University of Electronic Science and Technology, with 8 professional technicians and 5 years of experience in technical and after-sales service. It supports in English and German.
4. The maintenance centres all with more than 3 years of experience in the repair of electric bicycles;
5. The repair process and specific policies, please refer to:Return policy and After-sales service policy.