If you have questions about your new bike, read these FAQs.
We've tried to cover the most common user concerns here.
After we receive the order, the bike will be shipped from the overseas warehouse generally within 1-2 working days, and within 2-7 days delivery;
Helmets, bike locks and other accessories are shipped from China, about 1-3 working days to arrange shipping, 10-30 days delivery.
About the pre-sale products, each product has a shipping date, the date represents the scheduled date when the product is available in our store or can be shipped, when you choose the corresponding date, you will agree by default that we will arrange the shipment after this date, for example, if you place an order on the 10th and choose 15 days to ship, we will arrange the shipment on the 25th, when the product is shipped, you will receive an Logistics tracking number email, usually you will receive the package within 2-7 days after shipment.
Accessories are shipped from China and usually arrive 10-25 days after shipment.
1. The quality problem of bike frame like unwelded/desoldered/cracked/deformed/painted off etc., caused by poor manufacturing. can get 12 months warranty.
2. The battery (can work normally, and the capacity is not less than 60%) is guaranteed for 12 months due to quality problem.
3. Wheel hub/ flywheel/ chainring/ crank/ bottom bracket/ handlebar/ riser/seat tube which have quality problems caused by poor manufacturing are guaranteed for 12 months
4. Instrument/controller/bicycle lights/charger, 12 months warranty for non-human reasons.
5. Warranty is not provided for other fragile accessories, and can purchase through the official website.
Click to know more infomation:
A16: Capacity 36V/7.8AH, electric range <35km, PAS range <70Km
A20: Capacity 36V/10AH, electric range <45km, PAS range <80Km
A20F: Capacity 36V/10AH, electric range <40km, PAS range <80Km
A20+ is lightweight, suitable for daily travel, suitable for both men and women; A20F+ has 4.0 fat tires, which is more suitable for mountain biking and off-road, and is larger than A20+, which is more suitable for men
There are three main differences:
1. DECE 300 Shimano 11-speed, DECE 300C Shimano 9-speed
2.DECE 300 is wire-controlled shock absorption, DECE 300C needs to manually open the shock absorption function
3. The whole bike of DECE300 has used the touch-up paint process, and there is no welding joint;
DECE300 touch-up paint for half bike, welding marks can be seen on the rear half"
When you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email, which includes your order number and the ordered product. After delivery, you will receive an email about the logistics order number. Please check your email address.
If you don't receive it, you can check the spam email, or contact our customer service staff.
A20XE Rear Rack :
A20F XE Rear Rack :
A20XE and A20F XE Fenders:
Wanna know the fuss going on in the e-bike world?
Hop on the ADO train and never miss an update again!
Wanna know the fuss going on in the e-bike world? Hop on the ADO train and never miss an update again!
© 2022 ADO Ebike, All Rights Reserved